Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jim's very own classroom!

So we have spent every hour of the last 2 days to clean, organize and decorate Jim's new classroom. It was the catch-all room before, so it had a lot of junk in it. But now it is completely organized and beautiful! It is still missing the kids desks, because the kids are using them in their other classrooms, but will be bringing their own desks with them when they start in Jim's class tomorrow. Yeah, he is ready!!


Doesn't the season's tree look cool! It took me an entire afternoon to make it.
The kids are going to make the green leaves to go on it, and then fall leaves, snowflakes, and flowers for the seasons. My husband has the greatest ideas!!



9 comments:

Jenna Moulton said...

Jeff says you need to change your season tree to a palm tree and never change the leaves. If you did that, it would be an Arizona season tree. Ha Ha! Okay, so don't laugh at a Jeff's joke.

Corinne said...

I know you guys have been working really hard. It sure did pay off. It looks AMAZING! Congrats! Tell Jim good luck for us tomorrow.

Kimmie said...

Fabulous seasons tree! You are so talented! It looks great in there!

The Webbs said...

I'm so excited about Jim's new job as a teacher. I know how much work it is to put a classroom together. You guys did an awesome job. It looks fabulous!

TGS said...

The tree looks really cool. I think that's the one thing I miss about teaching is every year redecorating, oh, and the kids I miss too! I still get to sub a few times a month, which is WAY awesome. No IEP's!!!!!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

That is an awesome classroom!!! The season tree is amazing!! I am so happy for you guys! Prayers really do get answered!
Tell Jim that he is in our thoughts as he starts this new adventure!!!

Kate said...

Love the tree! You will do great!

mashby said...

Wow Brooke - you weren't kidding about that tree! Looks like a ton of work, but looks TOTALLY awesome! I hope your body is recovering and you guys are getting used to Jim being at work again.

Suzy Farar said...

wow looks great! You guys did a lot of work and it looks wonderful! Jim will do a great job! What a great supportive wife you are!!