Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tyler is an official bookworm!

We always knew Tyler loved to read...
but the last few weeks it has sprouted to more than that.
ITS AN OBSESSION!
He reads constantly! I can hardly get his attention for anything else, because he always has his nose in a book! He is really into the Magic Tree House series. There are 40+ books in the series, and I think he has read all of them, some more than once. The last week he has checked one out at his school library and read the whole thing in one day. These are beginning chapter books, with about 100 pages a book! It doesn't seem to matter what book it is, if it is available he will read it. It is wonderful that he loves to read!
He also loves to tell me and anyone who will listen all about them.
It is very sweet!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love how his brothers are all right there with him. Cute!

Suzy Farar said...

Every day on the home from school he is reading!! I think it's great, not all of my kids like to read like that!