Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No more training wheels!

We have tried off and on for last couple of years to get Tyler to learn to ride his bike without his training wheels. He has had a few bad spills, so the extra wheels have always gotten put back on to wait for another time. Every time in the past, when we have tried, Tyler was really scared, but this time he was excited to try and he did such a great job!!!! He hardly ever fell over! And when he did, he got right back up again, without discouragement!
I am so proud of our Tyler!

Justin loves riding his bike too!

2 comments:

Malia said...

Oh I'm going to miss teaching this kid each week. He is such a joy.

Malori and Jon Saline said...

That is so exciting!! Sorry I didn't come over on Monday - I was going to, but I was exhausted after a terribly long day at work!!! I love your family!!