Saturday, June 13, 2009

Funny faces and broken eggs

Caleb put this on his own face and was walking around with it on.
I think he loves the reactions he gets when doing silly things.
Caleb seems to always be stuffing his face with food.
This time I caught him in the act!
It's a chocolate and peanut butter scotcharoo.

P.S. On a side note. I think I have mentioned before that Caleb can open the fridge, so he gets into the food all of the time. I have found traces of a number of foods all over the house.
This weeks latest was broken eggs!

Caleb loves boiled eggs.
I let him help me and the older boys remove the shells a few weeks ago, and he did a great job!
I didn't realize then, that he couldn't tell the difference between boiled or non boiled eggs, so of course he would take it out of the fridge on his own and try to shell the raw egg later! Duh!

No comments: