Friday, June 26, 2009

4 beds in one room!

We got Tyler's new loft bed put together.
He loves it because he feels like he's sleeping in the sky!
I would too, if I were sleeping 5 feet off the ground.
Its great, because we were able to fit all 4 beds in the one room, which we thought was impossible. We thought we would have to switch, and give the kids the master bedroom and live with our things being in their closet. (livable, but not as desirable)

In September we will move Caleb to the bottom bunk, so he can get used to not using the crib.
Hopefully that goes well. I'm a little worried about battling with him to stay in his bed.
We will have to keep you posted how that goes.

Now the crazy thought is that I will soon have 4 BOYS to fit into these 4 beds!

2 comments:

Suzy Farar said...

Hey that looks like my boys room! Your right, it's doable!

grandmaverna said...

what a great time these boys are going to have in one room. They'll love it.