Saturday, June 27, 2009

I love feeling the baby kicks!!!

OK, so this pic was taken last month, and I never posted it.
But, I thought it was appropriate. I am actually bigger than this, and will continue to get HUGE the next 4 months.
I just wanted to mention how excited I am to finally feel some serious strong kicks!
I have been feeling little flutters for a long while now, but I love his strong movements best!
Its gives me such a thrill to know how strong he is getting and that he is living comfortably in there! I love playing with him, trying to get him to move, too!
Yesterday, Jim and I were sitting in the Temple and he got to feel our baby for the first time!
I always love that too!
It is such a comfort to have that reasurance throughout the day that everything is going OK!!!

4 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

How cute are you? You look wonderful...babies are so exciting!

Steve and Steph said...

that is so awesome! I am slowly but surely starting to feel some kicks, but nothing super duper strong. You look so cute! Keep those pregnant pics coming!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

That is so exciting and you look so cute!!!!! We are so thrilled for you!! I love reading updates on your blog!!!!

Nikki said...

You look adorable! That is so exciting! I love imagining the baby all snuggled up in there so warm and happy! How very exciting for you guys!