He is determined to be independent, and thinks he can do anything he sees others do.
He is never scared to try new things and usually succeeds.
Caleb loves to go swimming, play trains, balls, anything outside, the swings, ride his bike (with daddy pushing him), look at books, to climb everything, eat constantly, and chase his brothers around.
Caleb is talking all of the time now, and most of it we can understand.
His favorite words are OK, NO, night-night mama, and thank you daddy.
(at least those are the words he says over and over again, very loudly)
Caleb is such a loving boy, who makes everyone feel special.
He will cuddle up to anyone. Yesterday in church, he was waving "Hi" to everyone we passed in the hallway. I think he loves people.
Another thing about Caleb that has impressed us, is his understanding of cleaning up after his messes. He still leaves a lot of messes, but he surprises us how often he picks up after himself without being asked. He is really good at helping to boys clean their room or wiping the floor when he spills something. He often sings "clean up" while working. (thanks to nursery) He also loves to wash his hands. It is great!!
In honor of his birthday, I have been trying to teach him to hold 2 fingers, but most of the time it ends up being 5, but he says 2 to compensate.
I absolutely love this boy!!!!
2 comments:
I love that boy too! Sometimes he'll see me at church and just come up to give me a hug! I love it!
Happy Birthday to Caleb! He is so adorable! What a great little helper.
Post a Comment