Tyler gave Justin a page of math addition facts after school yesterday.
So, I think to my self, how cute, Justin is doing homework with Tyler.
Then Justin comes running over to me excitedly saying, "Mom, look I can do math just like Tyler"! And, Oh my goodness, he can!! He had looked at the numbers and added them all by himself, then wrote in the right numbers!
OK, so I have kids that are WAY smarter than me!
What am I going to do when they need me to teach them something and I can't!
At least (I hope) this means that they will both get great jobs and be very successful later in life, right?
Next, I think Caleb needs to learn the piano at age 4 and become the next Beethoven.

2 comments:
Hi Brook!! I didnt know you were pregnant again! Congrats! I hope you get your little girl. How are you doing anywho?
Your kids are brilliant!! That means they will get good jobs and be rich and be able to support you in your old age - sweet deal!!
Hee hee hee
Post a Comment