
Baby is kicking and thriving!
I got to see him/her wiggle all around and hear a heart beat!!
So cute! It made my day!
The pics didn't capture it well. The legs are on the left and the head the right.
You can barely see the arms stretched out.
And the legs were really moving a lot!
On the bottom pic, the Dr got the baby to roll to his/her side.
I know, many of you are waiting to know what it is. I am 13 weeks now, so we are shooting to find out the end of May, but it could be beginning of June.
Until then!
13 comments:
How exciting Brooke! I am sorry we didn't get to chat at the Musical. I have to say that I was impressed with the show. Did your boys like it??
Here's to hoping you get to add some pink to your house. :)
How fun! I love ultrasounds. I'm glad the baby is healthy and doing well. Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy:)
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant...the things you miss out on when you don't go to church for almost a month!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'll keep checking in for your post when you find out what it is! Tell Jim and the boys "hi" for us. :0)
I can't wait to find out if you will be adding another boy or girl to your wonderful family. Congrats!!
Congratulations to your growing family. How very exciting for you guys. The boys are growing up, but they are all still as handsome as ever. We miss you guys.
Power of positive thinking...it WILL be a girl! :) Just kidding! Glad the baby is healthy and strong. So exciting!
Brooke, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations. It's nice to see your family growing. I enjoy catching up with a few from the Evergreen ward from time to time now that I've joined the blogging world! Congrats again.
P.S. You know I'm voting for a boy but I am biased!
I had no idea that you were pregnant. I'm so happy for you.
Oh my gosh that is sooooooo exciting!!! Congratulations!! The baby is already cute! Hee hee hee!!
I hope you get to change your title to 4 Boys and 2 girls!
How exciting and SO fun! I can't wait to hear this one's heartbeat. yeah for ultrasounds!
Hey Brooke - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Aren't kids the best?! I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family. It's been fun looking thru your blog - looks like you're all doing well. We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment