I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's funny how there is so much at Christmas time that is fun and adventures, that I feel like we haven't done much for a while. On the other hand, I feel so super busy, that it is a difficult task to just get my floor moped. Anyone who has been over lately has (I'm sure) been completely grossed out by "who knows what" on my floor. Under Caleb's highchair was the sticky abyss, that no one dared walk by. It's embarrassing, I know, but I got it cleaned today!!!!!!
Some other things I have been doing:
Planning a Visiting teaching convention
Getting ready for a garage sale
Planning a birthday party
Napping (because for some darn reason, I'm not sleeping well)
Chasing Caleb around
Organizing my food storage
Entertaining family from out of town
Applying for childcare jobs (because we thought that Jim was going to be out of work, but he has a job for now!)
Trying to spend playtime outside, while the cool weather lasts. (It is already getting warm here)
Parent helping at Tyler's school
All other motherly duties
3 comments:
That all sounds like wonderful things. You are a wonderful woman, Brooke. I finally got to mopping my floors too. Thank goodness for a patient husband who doesn't complain too much when I slack on my housework.
When are you having a garage sale? I just threw out my signs, but I have price stickers if you need them. Well done on the clean floors.
Don't worry about clean floors - I hate mopping so I put it off to the very last minute. I just hope people don't look to closely when they come over!
Sounds like you have been really busy - talk about Super Mom!! You are so awesome!!
Post a Comment