I love that snake! It is so cool and I loved holding it! It was so neat how it climbs up your arms and tries to hide, even though it tried to get a little "frisky" with me - lol
I am so scared of snakes! I need to get over it cause I know boys love them! HAPPY late BIRTHDAY! I am excited to be 30. It seems fun! Your baby picture is way cute!
4 comments:
I didn't know you have a snake. I bet your boys love that.
I love that snake! It is so cool and I loved holding it! It was so neat how it climbs up your arms and tries to hide, even though it tried to get a little "frisky" with me - lol
I am so scared of snakes! I need to get over it cause I know boys love them! HAPPY late BIRTHDAY! I am excited to be 30. It seems fun! Your baby picture is way cute!
My leg hairs just grew an inch. I hate snakes!
Post a Comment