Sunday, February 27, 2011

These little emperor's have a great groove!

 The 2nd and 3rd graders in our kids school have been learning about China.
They wanted to share what they have learned by putting on a bunch of small plays and performing some songs for all the parents.
It was so cute! Tyler was picked to be the narrator for his class play, so they recorded his voice and played the recording while the kids acted out the story.  I loved hearing him sound so clear and mature!  He is so great at reading!  It made me feel like a proud mom, and I wanted to jump up and say, "that is my child"!  (I didn't, of course)  Tyler also got to play a small role in the story, and play a musical instrument in one of the songs!  He did such a great job!


1 comment:

Kate said...

Great job Tyler! You make your parents proud! :0)

Brooke, sorry our conversation was cut short. My phone was dying too, I guess. It was great talking to you! We will call you in a few days (hopefully) to let you know when the baby finally makes his appearance! Love you all!