Caleb and Tyler are creating monsters with foam shapes.
Caleb: "Tyler he needs some eyes!"
Tyler: "He doesn't need any eyes. He is a monster. I can do it how I want."
Caleb: "Yes he do!"
Tyler: (being a peacemaker) "OK, Caleb"
Caleb: "Good job, Tyler."
Logan spills a box of plastic spoons on the floor.
Caleb jumps up and runs to the scene.
Caleb: "I'll clean it up mom!"
Mom: "Thank you Caleb. What a helper you are. Show Logan what to do, and he might help you pick them up, Caleb."
Caleb: "No mom, Logan is just a baby, he can't do that. I will do it for him."
2 comments:
You have the sweetest boys! Jon is always commenting on how sweet and intelligent your boys are!
We miss you guys!
How cute and patient you are! After going ape on the kids I'll kick 'em outta the kitchen and turn on the garbage disposal and personally destroy every plastic spoon so never have to go through that again!
Post a Comment