Tyler just finished reading the "Narnia" series (loved them!).
Now Justin (always following his brothers footsteps) has started "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe".
So, when Tyler said this Lion statue was Aslan, Justin had to ride him.
More statue climbing. (seriously, I think they play more on these statues, than they do looking at the real animals in the zoo!) All in the name of fun, right?
Tyler and Caleb are playing with the meercats above, and Ashton is sitting on a baby elephant. :)
The sun was bright, apparently, for our toothless Justin.
We love Aunt Jess and cousin Ashton!
(I also love that Ashton has his foot on his tray!)
Caleb wanted to pose for Tyler (again our photographer for the day) on the frog.
So, I got to hold the camera for a second, while the kids played in the tree house, and stole a picture of Tyler (our oldest monkey).
No comments:
Post a Comment