Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some of my Utah family

 My cousin, Danny lived close to us for a few months, and we got to know him pretty well. 
We love Danny!  He has such a fun personality!  I can't help smiling when I think of him.
He doesn't keep a straight face when my camera is out, so this is what you get. 
Logan was born while he was on his mission, and this is their first time meeting each other. 
My Grandma and Uncle Van.
 My Grandma is one of the most perfect people I know.
And my Uncle Van is such a great example to me.
Not only is he super fun to be with, he is a really hard worker, has an inspiring testimony, and is a true example of what it means to be family.  He and his sweet wife have always made sacrifices to make sure they are there for all of the family's big events.  I have always admired how supportive he is to our family.
 My Mom and Dad were also able to make it to Utah to see Mina.

Jim and Danny are really good friends.  I love that!

No comments: