Such a gorgeous dress and an adorable baby! I had no idea you had a twin! We desperately want twins :) I love seeing all the great stuff your family does and I love how strong your testimony is! Thank you for always sharing it.
Great job on the dress Brooke! Good practice for someday, right? I'm glad you guys were able to make it up there for Mina's blessing and able to see Jenna and her family too! Love you guys!
4 comments:
Such a gorgeous dress and an adorable baby! I had no idea you had a twin! We desperately want twins :) I love seeing all the great stuff your family does and I love how strong your testimony is! Thank you for always sharing it.
Wowzers Brooke! Beautiful job on the dress . . . and I can imagine you trying it on Logan. :)
Great job on the dress Brooke! Good practice for someday, right? I'm glad you guys were able to make it up there for Mina's blessing and able to see Jenna and her family too! Love you guys!
Yay for Jenna! She is so cute! You did a beautiful job on her dress. I hope you had fun visiting.
Post a Comment