I have been reflecting this week why she made our lives so great.
BEKAH, was genuine. She loved people. She loved the simplicity in people. She didn't care about living up to certain expectations, because she just knew that as long as she did what Heavenly father wanted for her she would be happy. And she was HAPPY.
Some times she was down right SILLY. She was my husbands favorite target to tease, because of her great reactions. Hee, hee. We had lots of LAUGHS together.
Bekah was SMART and good and talented. She had a deep love for MUSIC. I think she truly understood that music is the language of the angels.
To Bekah, FAMILY was most important. She liked spending time with her friends, but not as much time as she did at home, because that is where she wanted to be. With her BEST friends (her family). I love her for that, because she left lots of MEMORIES.
In the last years of her life, she was my kids favorite aunt.
Justin and Bekah had a SPECIAL bond. He really loved her.



2 comments:
I like hearing about Bekah because she can still brighten a day even for someone like me who didn't get a chance to meet her!
I can't believe it's already been 3 years. Every 4 July my enthusiasm for the holiday is tempered by remembering what we lost. She sure does keep me looking forward to the eternities though!
Jess & Josh
Post a Comment