Thursday, April 15, 2010

Living a baseball life

We signed both the kids up for baseball/T-ball this season.
This is our first time to do any sports with the kids, and WOW has it been a big adventure!
Because of the ages of the boys, we couldn't put them both in the same team (Tyler was too old for T-ball, and Justin couldn't do couch pitch yet), so we signed up for both.
Yep, this means Justin has T-ball every Monday and Wednesdays, and Tyler has couch pitch baseball every Tuesday and Thursdays!
We are at the baseball fields almost every night of the week!!!!!
It has been nice to be outside every night at dusk, because the weather is still beautiful!!!
Although, I am missing our relaxing family dinners at home at the dinner table. I have had to make all dinners on the go (which has been challenging, but a great learning experience for me).
All in all I am so proud of our boys, for the hard work they are putting in and all they are learning!
Tyler has always been athletic. I feel a little bad that he is a lot older then most of the other kids that are just getting started, but he is catching on quickly.
He puts a lot of effort into doing well, so it is great to see him improving.
He has made some good plays, catching and hitting the ball!


No comments: