Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fighting Frogs is right!

Justin LOVES his T-ball team name! They are called the Fighting Frogs.
On his second game Justin and another kid on his team, both wanted to do everything themselves, so anytime the ball came to the field they ran as fast as they could (from whatever part of the field) and both fought over the ball. The other kid was much bigger than Justin, so he would always loose the fight and droop his shoulders for the "Justin mope".
Justin was really putting a lot of effort into the game, and it meant a lot to him to be able to do well. After the game we had a talk about team work, and he has done much better.
I am so proud of him!
I think it is amazing for these little ones to even pay attention long enough to catch and throw the ball when they are supposed to, and they are (most of the time)!!
I really half expected Justin to sit on the field and play in the grass/dirt, but the whole team is getting better every game!
Justin thinks he has to slide every time he gets to home plate.
It is really funny to watch him, because he is copying from what he has seen in the real games, but he is giving us his own interpretation. I love his enthusiasm!


No comments: