Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Adjusting to Logan

Everyone is adjusting really well.
Caleb has figured out that I change Logan's diapers every time I feed him, so he only has to see me holding him, and he runs to get his diaper and wipes. He gives Logan lots of kisses on his head and has been very soft and gentle with him. He loves that I am reading more stories to him while I am nursing so much.
Tyler wants to hold Logan the entire evening, when he gets home from school.
It is hard to get him to share with anyone else.
Justin is so proud to tell everyone about his new little brother, and has really stepped up in helping with family chores. He is also really good at being quiet during nap time, so mommy and the 2 youngest can get some sleep.
I am feeling well, just tired. Happy to be mom!
I can't give my boys enough kisses!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have the sweetest boys!! Logan is so cute!