
He loves to be held by Daddy. It is so sweet watching Jim with him.

I don't think anyone was more excited to meet Logan than Tyler (after mommy).
He is such a great big brother.
And it looks like Logan is smiling!


Justin gave him kisses right away and acted like a pro holding him.

Caleb was so anxious to be near him and
surprised us how quickly he seemed to understand that this "baby Logan" was ours to keep. He keeps asking to hold him too.

All of my boys!

Grandpa
Turley with grandchild #17!

Aunt Jessica has been our amazing helper,taking care of us while I was on
bed rest and again babysitting while we were at the hospital.
Thanks Jess!!!!!

A few more pics of our
adorable Logan, taken on Day 2.
He looks old already, don't you think?
He has a gentle cry, though, and seems so small. He lost a lot of weight the first day, so he is under 8 lbs now.
That is a good 2 pounds smaller than my others, and the only one to fit into newborn stuff.
12 comments:
SOOOOO cute - I love that name, by the way!! That must be so fun to watch all your other boys with him. He is such a cutie, Brooke!!
Hurray for the Cooks! I love the picture with all your boys together! :0) Love you!
He's a cutie for sure! Your boys look so cute holding him! Wow, Brooke 4 handsome boys! Congrats!
Congratulations!! Oh my gosh, he is so beautiful!
What a cute addition to your family!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! He is so so so sweet!! Your boys look so sweet with him!!! We love you guys so much and we are so excited for you!! I am so glad everything went well!!
Congratulations Brooke and Jim! It is so sweet to see all the family pictures. EVERY baby deserves to come into the world and be adored!
So now that your new son is here, will you officially be changing the name of your blog to "5 Boys and a Girl?"
Oh, Brooke! He really is so perfect! I'm SO happy for you that he's here and healthy and sweet and adorable! Enjoy this time. It's so sad how quickly it passes! Love ya!
We are so happy for you! Congratulations!!
Congratulations on number 4! You'll have to change your blog now to 5 boys and a girl! What a cute family you have! We also have baby #4 on the way... hoping for a boy, as I'm guessing you were probably hoping for a girl! We shall see...
Hey=) You can check us out: MichelleandBradyplus3.blogspot.com
AWE! sniff his head for me. I love that smell!
congrats again on Logan joining the fam.
Post a Comment