We have been so BLESSED! We are so thankful for answers to our many prayers.
Jim has accepted a job teaching a 2nd/3rd grade combo class in Mesa school district!
He really likes the school and is very happy. He is looking forward to starting, although there is much to do to get ready.
Tuesday and Wednesday he gets to set up the classroom, then Thursday he will meet his kids.
Friday will be his 1st full day of teaching!!
We are so pleased, and feel this will be a wonderful job for him for his 1st year!
YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!
17 comments:
Congratulations!!! He's going to be the best teacher EVER! I kind of wish my kids would get him.
YAYYYY!!! Will you send the boys to that same school? Good Luck!
Hooray!!! We are so excited for you guys. I am glad you won't have to move. Best of luck!
Isn't it amazing how the Lord knows exactly what he is doing...congrats to the whole family :)
HOOORAY!!! That is FABULOUS news! I'm so glad he's going to have the opportunity to use those wonderful skills. Congrats to all of you for perservering through this journey. Can't wait to hear how it goes.
I am seriously tearing up! I am SO happy for your family and so thankful for your continuous example of faith! Congratulations! That is the happiest news ever!
Hurray!!! That is so great! I'm so happy for you guys! I just looked at your counter for the baby and I guess I need to get some things in the mail for you!
Have you decided on a name yet? Thinking of you guys! Love you!
Congrats! That is so wonderful!
Oh, I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations Jim! I hope you love teaching as much as I did. You'll be great!
Congrats!!! that is soooooooo exciting!! I know it is because of your faith!! We love you guys!!
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! Congrats Jim you will be an AWESOME teacher and make all the little girls fall in love with you! :)
We are so happy for your family. I've been following your blog and have so been hoping you'd get a job soon. We miss you guys!
YAY! CONGRATS!!
I just got the tingles when I read the post before this about all your faith, hope and prayers and now this!!! You guys are amazing. how blessed and wonderful you all are. Congratulations and enjoy those kiddos! 2nd/3rd is a good age :)
congrats! that is so awesome!
Phew! Congrats!:)
CONGRATS! and the classroom looks awesome!
Post a Comment