Friday, April 3, 2009

A Day at the ZOO

We got to go with Justin's preschool to the zoo! We sure miss the zoo (we don't have our annual pass anymore). It was a beautiful day!
My littlest monkey! I find it a bit ironic that the monkeys where his favorite. ;)
Justin found a duck guarding her nest by the zebras. We were close enough to reach in and touch it, but I advised Justin against it. Look closely to see the duck under Justin's face.

We just couldn't bring ourselves to leave, so we stayed and played in the new water play area.
I think both Justin and Caleb are fish at heart.
The water was cold. I wouldn't want to get in, but it didn't stop them. Justin slowed for a minute, and then started right back up again.



1 comment:

***LIZ*** said...

I didn't know that you don't have a pass any more, you are always welcome to come with us.