Friday, November 14, 2008

picture challenge/ scavenger hunt

I was given a list of pictures to post.
The only rule was that all of the pictures had to be taken by me.
Here it goes:
A car
words being spelled out
smile
a fun place to go
before picture
after picture- shed skin
a reflection
something you can eat
something pink and yellow
a sunset
I took 2 sunset pictures
something blue (that is Tyler)
something small (it is snow in Colorado in June)
a body of water
another body of water
the moon
airplane in flight (that is easy for me, because we live right by an airport)
eyes
These are miracle eyes! Caleb was born with crossed eyes,
but 2 surgerys later this is how they are!
I threw in these eyes for fun, because the picture is one of my favorites.
It makes us laugh every time we see it!
tree
an animal in the wild
(these deer came down from the hills to eat in the yard-Colorado)
something upside down (or someone-Uncle Marc and Caleb)
a musical instrument (Tyler was wistling through a straw)
the middle of a game
something that best represents yourself
(My husband says it is a smile)

2 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Brooke, I love all the new posts!!! I was so happy to see all the wedding photos, you look beautiful! And as always your boys are adorable!!! I hope they figure out what is wrong soon, crazy doctors, not knowing what's wrong, I wish they would quit that.

Mariah said...

HI! this is mariah gomez from Ms. Browns class "Mr. cook" was my student but not anymore, oh remember i was the one who was in the wheelchair with the "boot", remember i was in your group on the field trip! so i just found your blog i have a blog too! i found yours on crissybugs crazy clan my mom knows Crystal aKER she always goes to mc' donalds on every wednesday! COOL! SO TELL MR. COOK I SAID HI!