Saturday, August 16, 2008

Some say that walking is easier than crawling

" Mommy, Caleb walked to me"!!!
'Here I come"
"Looky what I can do!! Yea, me!!"
"The frog in my mouth helps me with the balance".
"Thanks, Tyler, for helping me get a good start"!
I was going to walk to mommy, but I changed my mind. I'm going to Justin now".


Caleb is 13 months now and still prefers to crawl. He has been crawling since 4 1/2 months and is very good at it! He took his first steps at about 11 months, but that was all it was (2-3 steps). However, this weekend he has taken more interest in trying to walk. He has been attempting to walk across the room several times today! I think he likes that we are giving him kisses and making a big deal over him! :0) Who, knows he may turn into a little walker yet!








2 comments:

Shellee said...

Yay! Now that he has gotten to walking now, it will be soon that you will try to run in THREE directions now!

Jason said...

hey brooke. jim was in my class in SD, and i found your blog through gretchens. i've enjoyed looking at your pictures. i was wondering if jim knows anything about james goss. i know they were friends, and just wondered if he'd heard from him. i was just interested.
hope you don't mind that i look at your blog! i've loved seeing the 'elder' cooks every once in a while. i had mrs. cook in home ec. i'm sure i gave her a hard time, but when i think back, those were my favorite classes.
take care! say hi to jim for me!