Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random pictures of my BOYS

Caleb
Tyler and Justin took a sports class this summer at our local community center. They learned and played golf, soccer, basketball, football, and played parachute games. They loved it!

Tyler's favorite was golf.

Justin's favorite was soccer.



Justin
We saw horses at our family reunion. Tyler likes horses.

Playing in the small space in the entertainment center.
Justin as his normal self.
Tyler is always climbing on things.
I gave Caleb my sunglasses to keep him happy at the store. He loved it. And OH, how CUTE!

Caleb really likes balls! He got a few for his Birthday. Caleb with Grandma.
After bath time he is really happy.
I sometimes forget that Caleb needs a nap when we go to play groups. He usually loves playing with the other kids. I think he thinks he is as big as they are. We were at Emily's home.He wasn't winy at all that day and then we ate lunch. This is how I found him, asleep.
Caleb
Tyler and Caleb





No comments: