Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just me, Justin, and Caleb now.

Tyler started 1st grade this week! He is loving it and so glad to be back at school! Its been a fun and busy summer! It is nice to be back into a routine, because it forces me out of bed to accomplishing things. It seems less busy with just 2 for some reason, and soon Justin will start preschool, so I will have a few hours a week with just Caleb. We miss our Tyler already!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hey you! I'm guessing you mean you and Justin and Caleb? Hope things are going well! We'll be visiting around Christmas time if you guys are going to be around? We'd love to see you guys!
Love ya!

*~McGarys~* said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be sending your package tomorrow:) So you should have it by next week:)

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

hey Brook, can you please give me your number. I'm getting a new phone.

***LIZ*** said...

I love all the new posts. All the family fun photos are great. I want to go on vacation now too.