Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our new favorite zoo! Denver Zoo.

We loved the Denver zoo!!
There were so many animals we had never seen before! And such a great variety of animals. There was not just a couple of monkeys and snakes. There was every kind of monkey, snake, reptile, bird, and bear you could think of!! We loved it!!! My boys were in reptile heaven!! Reptiles are their favorites right now! Their cousin told them that their would be a co mono dragon at the zoo and the entire time we were there, they kept asking when we would see it. We finally saw it at the end.
Buffalo's.
Justin's favorite animal is the frog.
Tyler likes all reptiles, but he especially loves snakes! This snapping turtle was bigger than Tyler, and stood up to show us!
Justin and I were looking at the frogs and Justin found this one, in the plants, outside of the cage!
Cassie, Aunt Christiann, Justin, Tyler, Jim, and Dillon.
Look at the 5 monkeys!
Jim was taking a breather with Tyler and his brother, Lorin.
2 snakes for the 2 boys!
The long awaited co mono dragon!


6 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun in CO. And you got great family pics!

Crissybug said...

Your Denver trip looks like so much fun! I have always wanted to visit there.

BTW...I tagged you on my blog...go check it out. :)

Kate said...

hi brooke! I've just been thinking about you lately so I thought I'd drop a hi! Hope you and the boys are doing well!
Love always,
Katie

Dawn Bushman said...

Hi Brooke! I love the pictures of Colorado, yes it is beautiful. I'm so glad you and your family had such a great time!

Becky said...

A big "Hello, Brooke!" from an old friend. I've been thinking about you so much lately and wondering what you've been up to. And I joined Facebook, and my little sister Joanna joined. And then I found your sister Jessica on her list of friends, and decided to track you down! I hope life is treating you well!! It looks like its full of beautiful, wonderful blessings. I'm so happy for you. Come check out my blog at hoggehappy.blogspot.com and you can email me at beckyhogge@hotmail.com if you'd like. I'd love to keep in touch. Sorry I was lost for so many years. You've been a big influence in my life (I even named my firstborn after ya!!!) :0)
Love ya!
Becky (Meyers) Hogge

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Brooke! I'm so amazed you found me (and so, so happy too)!

It looks like you and your family are doing swell. :)

Dude. I still remember playing dress-up at your house while my siblings were getting piano lessons. Holy baked beans! It's been a long time.

And now we can totally keep tabs on each other through blogs. Isn't technology great?