I'm sure you have seen my wonderful brother in the background of many of the pictures on our blog. We are so grateful that he spends so much time with us! The kids love to play and read stories with him. He has a wonderfully animated voice! Marcus has also been really nice to babysit for us, Jim and I could have date night! Here are some cute pics of Marc and Caleb. I love how Caleb is laying on Marc here and then later Marc lays on Caleb!
.JPG)
.JPG)

.JPG)
2 comments:
Looks like the boys are sure growing up! Good job to Tyler for making it to the 1st grade next year! Happy Birthday Justin! I hope things continue to go well for you guys!
Sorry we didnt come to the church on sunday. We dicided to meet in our new ward. We'll come back a visit sometimes. Let me know what ur doing and we can hook up and do stuff. I'll keep poppin in on your page to see what ur up to. LOL!!! I'll call ya!! ^.^
Post a Comment