This week was Tyler's School Spring Sing. He and his class mates were so cute! Tyler is right in the middle of his class, with his teacher on the left. They sang songs about ABC's, sharing, and I'm Curious. They also sang a song, "I'm singing in the tub", with dance movements. They did such a great job. Tyler has loved kindergarten this year and loves his teacher!
The 2nd graders did a three little pig song. They even had 3 little kids be the pigs and our friend Bill Edholm was the Wolf (with his own solo). He was really funny! It was so entertaining!
I'm really glad we stayed for the whole concert because we got to see 10 of the kids in our primary. They all did a fabulous job!
1 comment:
Oh the spring sing! The kindergarteners always were so cute and looked little up there on stage!
Post a Comment