Jim took this picture on Easter Sunday. He had to take the 3 kids to church all by himself, and we certainly didn't celebrate Easter as we usually do.
The funny thing was after a week 1/2 of me being down in bed, Jim threw out 6 disks in his back, so we were both bed ridden! What a funny pair we were! We both got better in a few days after that, and now were are mostly back to normal. I am so thankful for our many blessings!! I truly feel Heavenly Fathers hand in helping us during this trying time. I am so grateful for everyday that I can wake up to my husband and be a mother of 3 wonderful boys!!!
5 comments:
Your boys looked so handsome in their Easter outfits! And they were such great singers too!
So sorry you had to go through all that. I'm glad you had family and friends looking out for you. At least you got a bed buddy. :)
Oh Brooke. I'm sorry you went through all that and that you were down for Easter. Your boys do look really cute! Good job Jim! I have to agree with Jim that you are very cool for getting to ride in an ambulance. I hope everyone is feeling better and that things have calmed down for you guys.
Don't mind at all! I always love looking at new blogs. You have some handsome boys!
i am sorry to hear about your month, but very glad to hear things are getting back to normal! and those kids are adorable!
Post a Comment