Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE

Just so everyone knows. I am no longer expecting a baby. We lost him 2 weeks ago. I was 16 weeks along. It is times like these that make us greatful for all of the blessings that we do have and loved ones that surround you. Thanks to all of the loving friends and family that have been so wonderful!! Love Brooke

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Brooke! I'm so sorry! I know how hard that is. I know you have all your family around but call me if you want to talk! :0) I love you Brookie!

Shellee said...

Wow, Brooke I didn't know. I am sorry, I know how hard it can be when things like this happen. Heavenly Father has a plan, we just don't get to find out what it is beforehand, just as we go along and ask for His help...

THE BANGARTS said...

Our prayers are with you. I'm so sorry.