So I have been afraid to download any pics, in case we loose them. Thus, no blogging has been happening.
We have been very busy though. Baseball season and school ended, so summer began, and the kids and I have been playing all over the valley!
We also bought a Kinect, so that we can stay active inside, while trapped by the summer heat. So fun!
As always, the kids have read an entire library of books.
Both Justin and Caleb had birthdays!
And we spent 3 whole weeks in Colorado, 20 minutes from Rocky Mountain National park. We did lots of hiking, fishing, picnicking, and the kids earned their Jr Ranger badge!
I promise pictures and more details are to come!!
2 comments:
We just got a Kinect too at it is fun. Watch out for the ceiling fan though. I've got the Zumba one and man, it's a work out!
Hey, we are going to be in AZ for Christmas & the New Year. Wanna get together?
Post a Comment