Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My boys love a good reptile show

Tyler saw a show like this one, when he was 3 years old, and I think that is what sprung his interest in reptiles and snakes.  All my boys think that these shows are the best thing on earth, because they get to see the animals up close, and usually they get to pet one at the end (like this time).
This guy had a tortoise that had lost his leg, so they had given him a wheel to get a round.

He also had creepy huge scorpions, and I still shiver to think I was in the same room as one of those things.

But the snakes were cool!

Caleb was the only one I was fast enough to get a picture of, touching the Python, but they all got a chance to touch it.
And Logan stupidly put his finger in the tortoises mouth, and got bit (not too bad, but it bled)!  Apparently, I don't have a fast enough reaction time to prevent him from poking his cute little finger in the tortoises mouth.  I didn't see that one coming.  My boys have no fear of animals, so I should have expected it.  Learned my lesson.

No comments: