Thursday, April 14, 2011

I finally got my pictures of our first 5K

We got to run in the Susan Turley 5K.
It was our first time, so we were nervous and excited.
We posed before the race began, to get a non-sweaty picture.
 The race begins and still excited!
 Jim, towards the end.
 Me.  I didn't smile during the whole race. 
I'm smiling because I was happy to see my mom.
 Jim finishing up the race.  Way to go!
 Both Tyler and Justin wanted to join us at the end, but they ran ahead, to try to catch up with super fast Dad.

 I am almost there!
 Yea!  I made it!  I'm done!
It feels good to accomplish something so great!

1 comment:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Did you know where all the cameras were, or do you always smile when you run? You look great, good job Brooke :)