Saturday, March 26, 2011

An amazing 10 years!

Jim and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary!
When I look back at the last 10 years, I think about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband, who loves me and shows me everyday.  We have been through good and bad times, and through it all we have found strength in relying on each other, grown closer together, learned from each other, and felt more love and joy than I ever imagined!  These 10 years felt like they went fast, as we were going through school, starting a teaching career, and raising 4 young boys.
It is a wonderful thought, that I get to spend 10 more years and the eternities with this wonderful man!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Congrats on 10 years! You two make a great couple:)

Steve and Steph said...

happy 10! That is SO awesome! We miss you guys!