Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Caleb's love for friends

I had Caleb’s friend, Hayden, with me when I picked up Caleb from preschool. We walk in and the conversation goes as follows:


Caleb: Hayden! Are you coming to my house?

Mom: Yes, Hayden is going to play with us for a little while today.

Caleb: YES!! (fists high in the air)

Caleb says to his teacher: This is Hayden. He is my best boy! (wraps his arm around him)

Caleb then says to Hayden: I made a cookie for you! I made one for you, for Breanna, and for Macy. I already gave Macy her cookie, and I have one for you at home. I will give it to you. Are you hungry?

Hayden: No

Caleb: Oh, well you can you eat it later!

Hayden: You are fun.

Caleb: I know. You are fun too.

2 comments:

Malori and Jon Saline said...

Caleb is a crack up!!!! I love that kid!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

That is one cute kid!! I'm gonna start telling MY friends that..."You are fun!"