Well, this has strung on for months now, and the time is up!
IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!
NO, he doesn't have a choice anymore.
I am now going against what I have told other mothers, that it will happen when he is ready.
I am so frustrated with waiting till HE is ready.
Really, diapers are so expensive!
So, he is officially in underwear, and we have had a few successes, but many more mistakes than I would like.
Lets see... the count for this morning is 5!
3 out of the 5 were "stinkies" in the underwear!!
I just hope that with consistency this week, and a lot of prayers, this kid will finally get it.
Quite frankly, I no longer like our bathroom, because I have spent too many hours on its floor this week. Caleb has enjoyed reading books, playing shape and color flash cards, Go fish, and phase 10 for toddlers, Animal sounds, and singing songs.
Quite frankly, I no longer like our bathroom, because I have spent too many hours on its floor this week. Caleb has enjoyed reading books, playing shape and color flash cards, Go fish, and phase 10 for toddlers, Animal sounds, and singing songs.
COME ON! What more fun is it going to take to encourage this kid!
1 comment:
Good luck!!! We will keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment