Monday, August 2, 2010

Campfire fun with cousins

I love these 3 boys! It is so great that Caleb has some cousins close to his age to play with!
My mom, doing one thing she does best. Leading the music.
Except at the campfire most songs are better if they have hand actions to go with them.
This one is the family favorite, "Err the good conductor". It has all sorts of instruments that we play. My favorite is the bag pipes. It is pretty silly.

Every good campfire involves roasting marshmellos, and making smores. Right?

We even made home made icecream in a can.
It was so yummy!
The kids thought it was pretty cool to roll the cans, and then we got icecream!

1 comment:

TGS said...

I did that once in HS. The only thing was that I didn't know to separate the rock salt from the ice cream, yup, I mixed them together, yuck.