In just a couple of days after he received his wolf book, he had completed his Bobcat badge!
Now he is finding all sorts of little projects to do around the house, in honor of cub scouting.
So far he has made a bird feeder, and an airplane, and started a new collection of bionicles.
The other day he got a cut on his hand while playing.
He came to me and told me, but right after he said, "don't worry Mom! I will get my cub scout book"! Then he went and washed it by himself, and started to put on his own band aid.
When I came in to help him he said, "No Mom. I am 8 years old now, and a cub scout, and I need to learn how to do this all by myself."
AWE, tears are welling up. They aren't supposed to grow up so darned fast!
Slow down the growing, someone, please!
No comments:
Post a Comment