Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I LOVE THE BEACH!!!!

I think all beaches are amazingly beautiful, but the beaches in Hawaii are even better!
The water was the most vivid blue-green I have ever seen!
I am so used to jumping into cold water at the beach, that I held my breath, antisipating the surge of goose bumps. But instead it was perfect and refreshing.
We tried our luck with the waves and the boogie boards for a while, with lots of success!
And FUN!

I think there are few things more peaceful then walking in the sand as the water comes up to your feet, listening to the sound of the waves on the beach.
Thank Heavens for such a wonderful friend, Katie, who watched Logan much of the time, so I could act like a kid again at the beach!



Even Logan thought it was a fantastic day!

Awe, the bliss of sun bathing!

2 comments:

Jenna Moulton said...

I am so glad you guys had such a good time. Logan is a riot. I hope you have many more great adventures!

Whitney said...

Looks like perfection!