Tyler is at the age of accountability and has chosen to be baptized!
I feel so proud to be his mom!
Our Tyler has such a profound understanding of the gospel for someone so young.
He doesn't just know all the right gospel answers, he understands them to a pretty good level.
No, he doesn't always make the right choices. But he tries, and has a whole lot of GOOD in him.
He is loving and helpful. He aims to please those around him.
Now, as his mother, I feel a little more pain as I watch him make mistakes, because I want him to feel the joy that comes when we live as we should.
But I am also more pleased when I see him working hard to improve the world around him.
I am impressed by the effort he is making to do good things.
I have been thinking much more of the Holy Ghost and trying to help Tyler become aware of the great gift of His companionship, so that he will listen and learn from Him.
The first step has been made, and the rest of eternity to go!
The first step has been made, and the rest of eternity to go!
IT WAS A BEAUTIFULLY SPIRITUAL DAY!



1 comment:
Congrats to Tyler! You are getting so BIG!!!
Post a Comment