Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Hiking adventure at "Hole in the Rock"

Our family has a goal to get out more for FAMILY ADVENTURES!
We had such a great time being active and enjoying God's beautiful creations. The day was gorgeous! Blue sky's and lots of clouds.
Justin modeled for most of my pictures.

The view.

Yes, I was a little nervous for my fearless boys. They loved the rock climbing. Notice how Caleb is looking down like he wants to just jump!
We were pretty high up too.

We walked over by the pond too. The boys tried to make home made fishing poles.
We all want to do it again!

3 comments:

Jenna Moulton said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying adventures! It has made a big difference for us. Our very first adventure after we set our goal was a hike too. I hope you have many, many more!

Suzy Farar said...

So where is this hike? It looks fun! We are trying to get and do more too!!

Kimmie said...

We've always wanted to do that hike. We see it every time we go to the zoo! Now you've inspired us!