Monday, October 5, 2009

Hurray!! No more bed rest!

I am officially 36 weeks today!!!!!!! I can be up and about and being mom again!!!!!!
Thank you to all of you who have taken care of me and my family for the last 3 weeks!
Many of you have sacrificed much to help us and I will forever be grateful!

Now, any suggestions to get this baby to come, because now he seems to be being stubborn, and I am so tired of having contractions without the result of a baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always found that bedrest sounded a lot more fun than it was in reality. Glad you got through it! Sending prayers and good wishes from the Meyers family in Utah.

Malori and Jon Saline said...

I'm so glad you are done with bed rest and that everything is ok!! You have been in our prayers!! How is Jim feeling? We love you guys!

Nikki said...

YAY! I'm so glad you made it "through the woods." Let him cook just a tad bit longer if you can stand it! It'll be well worth the chubbier cheeks ;)

Becky said...

I'm so glad you're off bedrest!! Hooray! I unfortunately had issues with pre-term labor, then had to take it easy for so many weeks, all the while thinking the baby would be born just as soon as I got the go-ahead and okay from the doc. But with both Evan and Rachel, they just were SO not ready to come! And I was ready to be done! My only advice is to keep thinking he'll be in there for another 4 weeks. And then if/when he comes early, you will be pleasantly surprised rather than bitterly disappointed (as I was those last 3 weeks this time around!) But any way it goes, I wish you the best of luck!! (You going for au natural again??)