Friday, August 14, 2009

School is back, and I have a 2nd grader and another Kindergartener!

I can't believe how big my boys are!
They were so excited to start school!
I had such a proud moment when Tyler was meeting his teacher, and telling her all the books he loves to read and things he loves to learn. He acts like a pro at school, which really helps Justin have confidence too. Justin wasn't nervous one little bit.
He kept telling us that he was going to be super good, just like he was in preschool.
Except for my few moments of worry for them (mostly that kids would be mean, and teach them bad things), I was so excited for them to have such great new experiences.
Tyler took a spelling/grammar test the 1st day, and was happy to tell us he remembered almost everything!
Justin liked the books that were read to them and practicing ABC's!
Justin said he got lost once, but didn't panic, and just asked a big kid to help him find his class.
Both Tyler and Justin talked about music and all the rewards they would earn for being good.
They love their teachers and new friends!
I am so proud of both of my boys!

1 comment:

Malori and Jon Saline said...

Your boys are so great!!! We miss you guys too!! We need to get together soon! How are you feeling?