It was so special to share that experience as a family.
I loved that my kids were paying attention, and asking questions. I think they learned a lot about the importance of temples. I loved being able to feel the spirit so strong and pointing that out to my children. I'm sure they felt it too. I loved sharing my testimony with them!
Without Temples, we would not be able to be an eternal family and receive so many promises and blessings! Those things bring me such hope, peace, and happiness!!
It is a beautiful new temple!
The father was my bishop when I was young and their children were our very best of friends!
I have always cherished my memories of them, and will always love them!
My closest friend, Becky, named her oldest daughter, Brooke just like me.
It is such an honor and compliment. I only hope I can live my life worthy so that I never spoil the name for them. It was very neat to meet her, and visit with them all.
Thank Heavens for blogging, that has re-united our communication with each other!
I wish you all the best of happiness always!
3 comments:
We thought it was pretty dang awesome, too. I've had a couple experiences now where I've met, at the temple, wonderful friends I haven't seen in awhile. It just makes the temple that much more meaningful--the place where you make deep, lasting connections with people.
There are no coincidences at the temple. It was so fun to see you and meet your beautiful family.
I agree--there are no coincidences! It was so wonderful to see you!! I'm so glad we can stay in touch. I've always thought the world of you, I hope you know. My Mom named me after one of her best friends. I'm glad my little Brookie can carry on the name and tradition! Loves! <3
Post a Comment