It was a really busy last three of weeks of school. Jim's truck died on us, so I was driving him across Mesa to and from work everyday (taking almost 2 hours out of our day, everyday).
The nice thing was, that I got a lot of audio book reading in! I finished Scarlet Pimpernel and all the Anne of Green Gables (1-3). Then the kids listened with me to Pippi Longstocking, Spy Dog, Oliver Moon, and Junie B. Jones. It was fun!
I got to plan Tyler's last day of school party, where we played Musical Chairs, Twister, Go Fish, and a water relay game.
School was out for one day and we celebrated Justin's 5th birthday!! (Pics to be shared later, because Grandma took them and I don't have them yet)
Then Summer began for us! I am incredibly lucky because, not only do I get to have all my kids home, but my sweet husband as well! We have really enjoyed all being home!
We have gone swimming almost everyday, or played with Justin's new water slide. We had to take a big trip to the library and sign up for the summer reading programs, so the boys (especially Tyler) have been non stop reading! We have tickets to the summer movies (10 movies for $5!), and are visiting any free summer shows we can find! I think Justin is a much happier boy, to have his big brother home to play with! Tyler is loving being home and doing so many fun things! Jim is very much enjoying relaxing and spending time with us! We love being together! This is going to be a great summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment