Hi Brooke. I linked to your blog from my daughter Mary's blog. It is fun to see your cute family and to catch up a little on your extended family. I don't know what your husband Jim looked like as a kid, but I sure can see a lot of Turley/Rogers in your boys faces.
Say hi to your mom for me. Our family is doing great. Jeff and I are a little broader, a little grayer, a little older and hopefully a little wiser!
An old friend, (and that is true in SO many ways!)
8 comments:
You have such a beautiful family!!!
Hi Brooke. I linked to your blog from my daughter Mary's blog. It is fun to see your cute family and to catch up a little on your extended family. I don't know what your husband Jim looked like as a kid, but I sure can see a lot of Turley/Rogers in your boys faces.
Say hi to your mom for me. Our family is doing great. Jeff and I are a little broader, a little grayer, a little older and hopefully a little wiser!
An old friend, (and that is true in SO many ways!)
Dallas Meyers
What a great looking family! I hope all is going well, and have a very Merry Christmas!
That is the cutest picture, I love hwo Justin is leaning into you. So cute.
Super cute picture Brookie! :0) Can't wait to see you guys!
Your family is so good lookin that is a great pic.
great family pic!
Such a great family picture. Such a FABULOUS red dress! :)
Post a Comment