So this month was probably the busiest month of my life! I am surprised I got it all done!
With the weddings, missionary goodbyes, Temple trips, bridal shower, LDS General Conference, first lost tooth, visiting with long time friends, family parties, making Christmas gifts (for my sister in Utah, so I could send them home with her), new pets, volunteering at Tyler's school, preschool parties, a trip to Grandpa and Grandmas out of town, Dancing witht the stars parties, Halloween, Jim's birthday and Graduation, music practices, and Visiting teaching.... Whew!
I am all worn out! But I am still smiling!
It was so great to do so much with family!
I will do my best to catch up with pictures on the blog.
2 comments:
Wow you are busy! Yep I'm preggers again. My doc will tell me when my due date is tomorrow cause this baby is a complete surpise!!
Whew! I'm glad you're back. I missed you! :)
Post a Comment