Saturday, September 27, 2008

My mom's birthday = GIRLS DAY!

For my mom's birthday we got pedicures and manicures and went out to eat.


It is also tradition for all us girls to go to the LDS General RS Broadcast together (which I always love!). My Grandma was in town from Utah, so she got to go with us. We even talked her into getting a pedicure too! I wish I got a picture of all of us in our massage chairs, but it felt way too good to stop and get the camera. It felt SO amazing!!!!


It was really fun to spend the day with just girls!




Jessica is top left, Mom (her first pedi ever!) on Right

Me on the bottom (I loved my painted flowers!)

My grandma didn't get her toe nails painted, but she did get a foot massage

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: